Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
one. So ready to graduate.
two. Dating D.P., for the second time.
three. Scared to death to go to college.
four. Working at Baskin Robbins.
five. Playing with my friends.
*
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
one. Having a baby girl! She’ll be five this month!
two. Living on McClelland Street
three. Working at Olive Garden
four. STRESSING over money.
five. STRESSING over my marriage.
*
5 snacks I enjoy:
one.Dr. Pepper
two. Ice Cream
three. Chips
four. Diet Coke with Lime
five. Sourdough Bread
*
5 things I did yesterday:
one. Picked up Alexis from her dads.
two. Cleaned my kitchen
three. Went to our Relief Society Birthday Dinner.
four. Took a nap with Holland.
five. Watched the Fox and the Hound with Alexis
*
5 jobs I've had:
one. America First Credit Union (met my hubby)
two. Olive Garden
three. Baskin Robbins: cake decorator, manager, assistant manager, shift lead.
four. sales associate @ Limited Too
five. Cashier at Emigration Market
*
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
one. Build a house in Daybreak.
two. Travel, travel, travel.
three. Pay off all debt, and never go back again.
four. buy myself a Honda Pilot, and Brannon a BMW mini
five. Pay of Brannon’s student loans and make him quite AFCU so he could finish school and do what he really wants which is something in the film industry.
*
5 tv shows I like:
one. Hereos
two. Super Nanny
three. Biggest Looser
four. Law and Order
five. Channel 13 morning news
*
5 things I hate doing:
one. DISHES!
two. Fixing dinner when I don’t know what to make.
three. Cleaning the bathroom
four. Grocery shopping
five. Waking up early

5 biggest joys of the moment:
one. Brannon
two. Alexis
three. Holland
four. Playing in the sunshine
five. Reading Twilight!
*
I tag: Anyone who wants to be tagged!

No comments: