Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes, yes I'm 28 years old, let's not dwell on it ok! I'm totally joking I love birthday's, and welcoming a new year to my life. I've had years of joy and years of pain. Years of adding to the family in more ways then having a baby. We'll see where this year leads me... because you never know what can happen! Thanks to all of you who make my life so completely worth living! I love you. Happy Birthday to ME!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Sarah Jane said...

Lisa VanK. Hello!!! How are you? I just took a peek at your photography stuff, and I LOVE it!!! I haven't seen you in a while. Your kids are adorable. How are you doing? Oh and Happy Birthday!
Sarah Holt

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Its so strange to me, but for some silly reason your birthday has always stuck in my mind. Ask me anytime in my life when your birthday is and I'll know. Happy Birthday cousin!