Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cirque Dreams


Let the games begin! Last night was the first "birthday" event of the month! My mother-in-law bought us tickets to Cirque Dream Jungle Fantasy. Oh my heavens it was wonderful, and amazing! There were so many times that my sister-in-law and I were covering our mouths and gasping over what the characters were doing on stage! Unbelievable is all I can say. Although after watching we all felt very out of shape! Thank you Grammy for a wonderful night out!

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I LOVE all their shows!!! The things they can do with their bodies are amazing! and it definitley makes you wanna get in shape! How cool would it be, to be able to do those things?? Every show that I have seen have been a stunner.

Gold-E said...

You can't go wrong with any Cirque show. Evrey one is amazing. Don't let this be your first and last!

Kate said...

how fun!!