Monday, March 17, 2008

Alexis is FIVE!



My baby girl is FIVE, I can't believe it! I can still remember holding her in the hospital after she was born. I was completely thrown off by the amount of love I could have for another person, especially one I had just met. I never wanted to let her go. She has always been a "quick learner". She was crawling at six months and walking at nine months, much too busy to stay in one place. Alexis was always a happy baby and never minded where she was or who she was with. By the age of one she could carry on a conversation with you telling you everything she was thinking about. By two her world was thrown upside down, but she never let it bother her. Instead would welcome all that would come into her life. She has a large family, all of which love her very much. At age three she was telling stories, using her wild imagination. Age four she couldn't get enough friends to play with, and loved becoming a big sister. And at age five thinks that princesses are the most angelic people in the world. She loves horses, playing dress-ups, dancing, blowing bubbles, riding her bike, going to the beach, swimming, snorkling, reading, drawing, exploring, and being with her family. Alexis is smart, kind, compassionate, caring, imaginative, fun, playful, huggable, kissable, tender, affectionate, sympathetic, gentle, devoted, humorous, good-natured, bouncy, full of live, and extremely loving. On this day, her fifth birthday, I want to say.... Sweetheart, I love you so much. You are one of the greatest blessings I've ever received! You are and always will be my Princess. I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alexis!
Wow- 5 already!

lulu said...

Oh man! How time does fly. I loved seeing how much she has grown. I remember when she started to stand on her own. Walking at 9 months is amazing. Lexi is so smart. She's going to wow her kindergarten teacher!
Happy Birthday Lex!