Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lovin' the Sunshine!

The girls are loving that the sun is out making it warm enough to play outside! Today we went with bubble blowing! Alexis loves to play with bubbles, but it's a bit new to Holland. She just wanted to play in the bubble mixture and then see if it tastes as good as it smells!

5 comments:

Abi said...

Oh you do have a blog! I kept going to your photography one and didn't want to leave a message there! Anyway cute cute family!

Kate said...

Yeah so I totally got the photoscape idea from you - hope you don't mind I copied! ;) It's so fun! I wish we lived closer to each other since we both have two girls! It would be so much fun to get together and play!

lulu said...

Lexi's hair is long!!! I love that Holland was tasting the bubbles. Looks like fun.

lulu said...

did you get a perm lees?

AnneMarie said...

Lisa I know your getting your photography business up and going and I have an idea for you to get your name out. I'm one of the Mom's who is planning the big Easter egg hunt this sat at Laird park and we need a photographer. You could hand out your card there while taking pictures with the kids with the Easter Bunny. If you are interested call me 582-1070. It's this Sat. so call me asap. Talk to you soon.