Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday events and wishes

Although I've written about having a birthday, I haven't mentioned anything that I did! So here you go, pictures and all! The night before the big day, Brannon took me out to dinner at The Garden Restaurant at the JSMB! I love the fried pickles they have and of course you can't pass on dessert!
Tavan was nice enough to watch Holland while we were at dinner that night and asked me what I was doing for my birthday. I didn't have any plans because Brannon had to work so she invited me to go to lunch! Grammy came along as well so I had something fun to do on the actual day!

Last night, we went to my father-in-laws and had a really nice dinner and of course chocolate cake! yummy! We opened some gifts and hung out, which is what I love doing with the family! Tonight we are going to dinner at my parents and if we get some pictures I'll post tomorrow!
And last but certainly not least I have to close this month out by giving a shout out to those family members that had birthday's and I failed to "shout" on their given day. So here's to Jordan(3rd), Ethan(26th), and Annie(31st)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

Lisa, I didn't forget your birthday! I was thinking about you for sure. (A little late) I just want to say I love you to death! You are one of the most loving and open people I know, and I love your zest for life! We still want to have you guys over, so let me know when's good. Love you!

Kimberly J. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIS!!! Ü

lulu said...

Is the picture of the cowboy boot cake an example of what your birthday cake looked like?

tiburon said...

Ok I feel like a total butt! I forgot to add your blog to my google reader and didn't realize you had posted a bunch more stuff. I will keep up on it from now on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)