Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's a Princess Party


Today we celebrated Alexis's 5th birthday! She got to invite some friends over for a full blown "Princess Party"! As the girls came in they got to put on some makeup and then everyone made their own crowns and wands! As we were in the middle of our crafts we had an unexpected visitor(no, not really). Cinderella's here! The girls all loved having an actual princess come to the party! Cinderella helped with our crowns and wands, opening presents, blowing out the candles, and played some games with the girls! After cake and ice cream everyone headed outside to play in Alexis and Holland's new playhouse given to them by their many grandma's and grandpa's, and aunts & uncles! In the end Cinderella sent each one off with their very own glass slipper filled with jewelry and goodies!
I thought having a Princess birthday party with some friends would be a blast and it turned out wonderful. I think everyone had a fun time, but I most enjoyed when everyone went home and I could relax. Planning a party is one thing, hosting the party and finding things for five little princesses to do... exhausting! I want to thank everyone that helped out, I needed it! Our birthday month is almost over....

4 comments:

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Cinderella? For real! That is awesome! Sounds like everything turned out really well for you. What a cute idea!

Amber said...

It turned out great! You need to send me those pics so I can put some on my blog.... over messenger?
You put on awesome parties!

lulu said...

I love how you let the girls put on make-up. I bet that can't stop talking about their party. Looks like fun.

maxfamclan said...

Thank you for the wonderful pics! It is awesome to see! I have got to find out how you display those photos. Girls LOVED the party. Glad you survived it, can I hire you in October? hee, hee.