Saturday, August 2, 2008

Goodbye Halls

They're off! The Hall family is moving "home" this weekend to Idaho. They've been wanting to get back there for some time and when the job offer of a lifetime came, they took it without hesitation! I'm so happy for them, really I am. It makes me sad to have my best friend so far away, but knowing that is only 3 hours away makes life a little easier. It's quite a bit more of a drive then Lehi but it's worth it having her not move any further away! I'm going to miss you all. I'm so glad that I was able to be with you during some fun, hard, and exciting times. The adoption of your two beautiful children most of all! Treycen you are such a boy, and we wouldn't have it any other way! You definately make life more entertaining! Paisley, you sweet little girl. You are going to grow into a beautiful little girl. Adam, I have greatly appreciated your friendship. I know that you have been by my side during times and I can't be more greatful for that. Amber, I love you. We've had some good times in the last seven years. I hope we can keep those fun times coming along even though you are further away! I will miss you all! Enjoy living up your dreams, I love you.
If you are interested in seeing the rest of the pictures of Paisley Hall feel free to visit my Photography blog!

3 comments:

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Lisa, you are so talented at taking pictures! She is adorable! I think that we are all going to miss having them close.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures Lisa!!!

Tavan said...

SUPER CUTE PIC!!