Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Last night we attended my 10 year reunion! I have to admit that I wasn't all that excited to go but once we were there, it was fun seeing faces I haven't seen since high school. Being with people I spent my share of time with, brought me to wanting to go back in time and look as some old pictures and remember old times. I enjoyed high school greatly and had some good times with some great friends. I wouldn't go back for anything in the world but it was a good experience!

5 comments:

Heidi Bingham said...

those were some good times. It is fun to see those pictures again.

Jules Holbrook said...

Great pictures! So fun. I had a really good time on Saturday, once I got over the weirdness of it all. Ryan keeps asking me, "So, when are we having Lisa and Brannon over?" I think it's so hilarious how well they got along. We would love to have you guys over soon, K?

Jenn & Cardy said...

Great pictures. THey bring back a lot of memories. It was great to see you Saturday!

Kate said...

Ah, good ol' high school! It's fun to see some pictures of you "way back when" can you believe we already had a 10 year reunion?!?

Unknown said...

Holy Freak!!! That is a blast from the past for sure! What a bunch of rag-a-muffins we were. And why did none of you tell me to pluck those eyebrows (or should I say fuzzy caterpillars)? I mean really.... How are you doing? When are we gonna play?