Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Ok, I'm done! Well yesterday afternoon I was done. It took me a little while longer with kids around the house for the last two days. I'm a mom though what else can I expect? Anyway, thoughts on this book? I really enjoyed it actually. I thought it was a good ending to the series. Although things changed quite a bit for the characters. Bella, miss whiney throughout the first three is suddenly the one that is strong, meanwhile my strong (in every way it was almost frustrating) Edward turned into this little wimp! What! I was bugged by him throughout the first half of the book, bummer! I do have to say that this book changed my view of Jacob though. I began to like and feel more for him then I have in the previous three! I won't go into more detail ( I don't want to ruin anything for those that have not read it yet), but I will say that it was an enjoyable read. Much like the first novel, but not quite as exciting as the the third! Enjoy reading!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I just finished too! I think the first one is still my favorite, but this one is my second favorite. I couldn't put it down!

Brannon said...

I'm glad it only took you 2 days. It's sort of like you're on vacation. It's good to have you back!!


Brannon

Anonymous said...

Babe, if I had the chance to read it while sitting poolside then it would have been a vacation!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Finally someone else who's done!! Do you really think it's the last one? I don't ... I'm somehow expecting a "Nessie" series next!

BTW -- darling blog! Hope you don't mind me peeking in once in a while!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I liked the 3rd book best too!! It was exciting. But this one was good to. I was hoping for a little longer honeymoon though. :)