I'm beginning the process of painting the baby's room. Although I'm not really painting it for the purposes of it being her room, more for when she is sleeping through the night it will become the "playroom", and all the girls will be in the same room. So my thoughts are more on what colors and ideas do you have for a playroom? Do you have a funny thought or quote that could go on the wall? I need some ideas and I'm looking to you for some help! So HELP! If you had a room to make into a playroom what would you do with it? Keep in mind I have, or will have, three (yes three) GIRLS. Not that I want it pink or anything, just think about it when you are pondering! Best idea wins! I might just use it!
Friday, August 8, 2008
What color or colors?
I'm beginning the process of painting the baby's room. Although I'm not really painting it for the purposes of it being her room, more for when she is sleeping through the night it will become the "playroom", and all the girls will be in the same room. So my thoughts are more on what colors and ideas do you have for a playroom? Do you have a funny thought or quote that could go on the wall? I need some ideas and I'm looking to you for some help! So HELP! If you had a room to make into a playroom what would you do with it? Keep in mind I have, or will have, three (yes three) GIRLS. Not that I want it pink or anything, just think about it when you are pondering! Best idea wins! I might just use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Same girl! Her hubby is cousins with Logan and Cole Cannon too! We had a lot of connections! Her husband is two years ahead of Dan in Law school. We are also moving into their condo when they leave. It really is a small world!! PS I think you should do a mural on the wall with vinal letter saying a poem or a quote from a fairy tail. Make it a fairytale room. That would be sweet with all girls. Kind of jelouse I have always wanted three girls in a row!
A fairy tale theme would be SO cute! I also really love the wall color and stripes of the room in the last picture on this post:
http://spenceandkath.blogspot.com/2008/03/bennys-turns-two.html
A sugar and spice theme would be cute too since that's what little girls are made of! :)
I love this saying,
"The child must know that she is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like her..."
Here's an idea for ya....you just paint the whole room one color, such as black. Then let the girls decide!=) Give them buckets of different colors and let them mix and match and go for it! Then, no matter how it turns out, they will atleast love it!=)
Sometimes I get great ideas from pottery barn kids. Their stuff is expensive, but you can at least steal the idea. Check this one out. http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romply/romplynan/index.cfm
I think the light blue walls are adorable with green/pink as accent colors. Soooo cute!
Here are some fun ideas that I have seen.
http://whateverdeedeewants.blogspot.com/2007/12/neff-construction-open-house-30.html
http://whateverdeedeewants.blogspot.com/2007/12/neff-construction-open-house-20.html
http://whateverdeedeewants.blogspot.com/2007/12/neff-construction-open-house-10.html
Post a Comment