Monday, July 28, 2008

I know, I know...

I am alive and well I've just been soooo busy that I haven't had time to be a blog stalker let alone add anything worth while to my own! I'm starting to come out of being so busy though. Here are some of the things I've been doing lately.

-We went to the Reading Family Reunion from the 11th-13th
-I went to Girls Camp from the 15th-18th
-I spoke in church, again, on the 20th
-I went to see "The Dark Knight" with Brannon (we needed some time alone!)
-My best friend, Amber, adopted a little baby girl they named Paisley Isabelle Hall! I went to her house on the 21st & 22nd to help her out and hold that sweet little one.
-Michael's birthday was the 24th!
-We went out to visit Buzz & Kat on Pioneer Day!
-I have been editing pictures from the reunion to post on the reunion blog and a shared picture site.
-Brannon and I have been creating a camp video for Young Women's this Wednesday!
-I'm sad because Amber is moving to Idaho this Friday and I don't have another chance to see her before she goes. I'm going to miss her terribly. Yes I know she is only three hours away. Yes I know that she will be coming down frequently until her house sells. Yes I know I'm whining, but I don't care. I don't want her to move further away from me!
Here some pictures of Amber, Adam, Treycen, and their new little bundle of joy! I love you guys! I'm glad that your dreams are coming true!




3 comments:

lulu said...

Glad your back. You spoke again in chruch? About girls camp? I get to see you soon! Wahoo!

Kate said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love those sweet pictures. Every time I read about someone adopting, I get choked up!

Amber said...

Oh shush! Shame on you, Lis. I am going to miss you terribly! I know where I am going to go when I can get away for a few days!!