Saturday, July 26, 2008

FaMiLy ReUnIoN!

I finally have some time, if only a little, to let you in on some of the things that we've been doing. We went to Boise, Idaho a couple weekends ago for a family reunion! I won't bore you with everything that we did but I did want to mention one thing. We spent one morning on this fantastic carousel! Brannon's grandpa was hired to repaint the horses and it hasn't been touched since! Isn't it amazing! It was fun to watch all the kids ride and play on something their great-grandpa painted, and also to see the love of Brannon's mom and her siblings of their father! There were lots of other things we did such as dinner out as adults, yay no kids, picnic at a park, and go swimming, but this was by far my favorite thing we did! I know it was special to Brannon too!

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a cool looking carousel! Glad you guys had fun!

Heidi Bingham said...

I love family reunions...can't wait for our next one...looks like you had fun