CONGRATULATIONS! I have heard that if you have two of the same sex in a row, odds are that you will have your thrid one the same sex as well. (I have no idea where I heard it but I did) I would love to have three little girls in a row! You can drees them all the same! :) Plus we need more strong women in the world.
Yea! Girls are the best! And just think. You already know how to do girls! It should be and easy transition! Plus cheap(er)! Hehe! Are the girls excited? Congrats!
10 comments:
Yipee- I was right!
CONGRATULATIONS! I have heard that if you have two of the same sex in a row, odds are that you will have your thrid one the same sex as well. (I have no idea where I heard it but I did) I would love to have three little girls in a row! You can drees them all the same! :) Plus we need more strong women in the world.
That is so exciting! Brannon is completely outnumbered. Lucky Guy!
Congratulations! Girls are da bomb! :)
Yea! Girls are the best! And just think. You already know how to do girls! It should be and easy transition! Plus cheap(er)! Hehe! Are the girls excited?
Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!
I voted girl!
Hi you guys!!!!
Congratulations on having yet another GIRL! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats! One more cute girl to add to your family!
I'm excited for ANOTHER new neice-y!!
Post a Comment