She has her legs scrunched up together and we are looking at the underside of her!The arrows will explain what you are seeing.

Here she is holding her hands. I thought it was cute.

So that's our little one. We are all very excited about bringing another "Princess" into the world. We all know there can't be enough of them!






8 comments:
Girls are way more fun to dress! You are becoming a specialist, and there's nothing wrong with that.
So darling! I love ultrasounds.
Seeing these ultra sound pictures reminds me of a quote I heard from a little girl when observing a diaper change..."look mommy, hims has a tail." I realize these pictures don't have a tail either, but I just thought I would share that tidbit.
Lees, I'm so excited for you. Girls rule, and Louis thinks so too!
Thanks for the proof. It's definitely more obvious for boys, but you got some good pics. I hope she doesn't ever have to "prove it" after she's born. You're going to have to teach me how to use arrows on your pictures. Those would come in handy.
Another little girl, YIPPEE!!! The girls will love having a little sister! CONGRATS GUYS!!!
congrats!
ultrasounds are the greatest...I just loved to be able to see Lilley and knew that soon I would be able to hold her.
Maybe the baby was just tucking it and wanting to give you a surprise later??
See why I love my wife? I just lost it when I saw that arrow pointing to the lack of penis included with the caption "see, no stem". Gotta love Lisa!
Brannon
Post a Comment