Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well...

I don't know about you, but I think Miss Rose is tired! This is what happens when you are up for three hours in the middle of the night. I sure wish she would still take a daily nap in the afternoon so she can stop falling asleep while she's eating!
Still, you gotta love this.

5 comments:

Tavan said...

Oh, so cute! She is OUT!!

lulu said...

how long had she been sitting there?

lulu said...

Blogger Team Chrinzi said...

Ps I just checked out the Lisa Richardson Photography and she is really really good, who is she? I liked the hot picture of you in your sunglasses!

This was a comment from a friend here in St. Louis. Thought it might cheer your day.

Aimee said...

Yep, that's brannon's girl all right. Brannon is the only person I've known who fell asleep in their car, in the driveway, at home. I'm sure we'll be seeing Holland sleeping in some very funny places!

Brinkerhoff said...

I just love these moments