Yes, it's what you think! Eeeewwwwww! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! We live in an OLD home... like 1890's old so I can only guess which way they are deciding to come inside to visit us. It's actually been awhile since we've seen one inside. They're all over outside and as much as I hate that too it's better then having them inside with me!
We've been spraying for bugs and spiders over the last year and that has also eliminated the mouse problem but the last time I sprayed I actually had the playhouse done so the girls would play in it. I didn't get the house done that time and boy you can tell. The spiders are making their way in as well, along with our new friend, mouse.
I finally went out and bought traps today. I know where he hides because we saw him come out twice this morning during breakfast. I'm hoping that if I put a trap right under the whole that he makes his escape then he'll just get stuck there and Brannon can dispose of him. I bought the sticky traps so I'm afraid when he does get stuck we're going to hear the squealing! But I really didn't want to go in and find one squished to death so I guess I'll deal with the squealing when it comes. I just hope that he gets caught before Brannon comes home for lunch so the whole ordeal can be over before he heads back to work.
Is it weird that I'm completely scared of something that I can step on? They just move so damn fast! Eeeeewwwww! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I'm calling the bug guy!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I don't know what's worse! The traps can be a bloody scene, but the sticky mats aren't much better! We had a mouse stuck to a sticky pad last week at work and it wiggled around and squeaked until the guy came and got it. It was so sad watching the mouse struggle....So, I don't know whats worse!!
yuck! that's is why I am glad Nate is in the pest control business- i have only seen one spider outside since we moved here- and no furry creatures!
yuck! that's is why I am glad Nate is in the pest control business- i have only seen one spider outside since we moved here- and no furry creatures!
No fun! It is funny that we're so scared of things that are so much smaller than us, but I certainly am and wouldn't want to step on one even if I had the chance! Ewww!
Oh I can completely feel your pain! I hate mice. I had several in my old house. And once we got rid of them they would come back. IT was an epidemic. I hope that you have caught them by now. We found the best traps that work are the old fashioned wooden ones. They kill them quickly and the mouse doesn't die a slow agonizing death.
Post a Comment