Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally....

Ok, I'm not completely done with all the decor but it's coming along quite nicely and I got a wonderful gift on Sunday to make it look more complete. I'm sure you're thinking, "what is she talking about?"
The "baby room"/"playroom"! Oh but don't be mad at me... I was so excited to get started painting I totally forgot to take a before picture. So I have rummaged through our pictures of the last three years and this is the best I could find. Just think boring! Oh and think of me not in it!

Before:


After:


Isn't it cute? I'm totally biased though! I'm loving how it's coming together! Oh and that gift I'm talking about.... Tavan is the best sister-in-law! She gave me the crib bumper, quilt and a new sheet! I luv her! If you can't tell what is on the wall... it's a family tree! Let me explain... I have pictures of me and Brannon and then each of our parents and then each of their parents! So the tree goes to the girls Great-Grandparents! I'm short a couple pictures though so I'll post another picture when it's actually complete! Anyway the room is much bigger but this is the best wall! Thanks to Amber for helping me paint and Tavan for completing the look I wanted!

11 comments:

Tavan said...

You are so welcome! Super cute!!

lulu said...

It looks wonderful! I love the family tree. The crib bedding it adorable.

Josh and Anna said...

I LOVE it!

Jayme said...

What's this little girl's name going to be?? That family tree is such a fun idea... I love it!! Let's get together soon, seriously!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Very cute!

Aimee said...

So so cute! I love the new look! This is the stuff that makes you feel excited about the new work of a sweet little one. Yea Tavan, too.

Kate said...

It turned out so dang cute! What a fun idea.

Jenn & Cardy said...

I love your baby's room. The family tree is such a neat idea. Did you paint it or is it a stick on?

maxfamclan said...

that room is adorable!!!! I absolutely love it! I can't believe the painting detail, where do you find the time! Great ideas, I might hire you as a consultant someday. :)

annie said...

I love the family tree idea! I love the colors! Soooo cute!

tiburon said...

It is coming along great - nice work :)