Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alexis' 1st Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe that my little girl is in Kindergarten! Actually I can, but it is weird to be dropping her off at "elementary" school. She was so excited to go, and when her teacher came out to line the kids up and take them inside... she got in line and walked into the classroom. I'm glad I caught her prior to getting in line to say goodbye, because I think she would have just walked right in without even a see ya later! I guess I can be glad that I'm not the mom with the child that won't go anywhere without me, but still, a little hug? I'll teach her soon enough! :)


Showing off her backpack! Will she ever let go of the Princess look?


She even found out that some friends from the neighborhood were in her class! She totally loved that!


I'm glad you had a wonderful day sweetheart! Even more glad that you want to go back tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that....oh boy!

7 comments:

Kate said...

She looks so CUTE!

The Felts said...

She looks darling, so girly!!! Yay for kindergarten!!

Tavan said...

She looks super cute! And....it may be a while until she gives up the princess stuff. With Holland & BG #3 around, the princess theme will be around for a long, long time! I can not believe that she is a real life elementary kid....yowsers!!

annie said...

She's so big!

lulu said...

I remember Kindergarten! Her school looks brand spaken new! Hooray for public education!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Grammy is so proud of you!

maxfamclan said...

Oh she is growing up!!! I hope that you are hanging in there. I guess this means she goes opposite times of Makaela's school. Great teacher though!