Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
I like that Tavan added pictures so I'm doing the same.
QuIrK #1: ROMANCE NOVELS, and yes I mean the dirty ones. I love them, I do.
qUiRk #2: I have a real problem with being jealous of what others have! It's something I deal with on a regular basis, I need to stop! I do.
QuIrK #3: I hate to see people hurting, and never do I want to be the one that hurt them.
qUiRk #4: I figet when I'm nervous, stressed, confused... well anytime really. I pick at my nails.
QuIrK #5: I eat when I'm bored. Total bad habit I know, but it's me. There are so many other issues involved here but I choose not to face them, and eat some ice cream!
qUiRk #6: I love paper products! Notebooks, pencils & pens, markers, journals, ect. I love it all. I always want to go down that particular isle when at a store just to look. My favorite store might be Office Max or Staples!I tag: Lindsey, Amber, Annie F., Annie G., Heidi, Kate, & Tiburon!






3 comments:
okay, I did it! I think it took me entirely too long to figure out how to load pics from the internet and as you will see, they aren't the size I wanted, but hey, they worked. P.S. I love your quotes by the kids!!!!
You are a dirty, dirty bird.....:)
I am TOTALLY with you on the whole office products thing.... Getting new school supplies was my favorite thing (school related) as a kid. I still make Jay take me to get new things in the fall...poor guy!
Post a Comment