Wednesday, May 13, 2009

iFly'd iFly!

Last year for Brannon's birthday, I gave him an iFly gift certificate. A week or so ago he finally redeemed it! His dad & step mom decided to fly too, and Jarom, Tavan & I came up to watch.

All suited up!

He's flying!
It was hilarious to watch! They each got to go in twice for one minute. The first time the instructor just let them get a feel for it, but the second time he took them for a ride!

Brannon


Kat



Buzz


Next time I might just have to give it a whirl! What fun!

4 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like SO much fun!!

Tavan said...

That was so fun to watch! Cheeks flapping, drool and all!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I soooo wanna do this! How freakin' cool! Lucky guy to have such a nice wifey.

tiburon said...

OH MAN!! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!

I wonder if I could do that to cross the "experience weightlessness" off my list...