Wednesday, May 20, 2009

48 Hour Film Festival

Brannon and a team from school entered themselves once again into the 48 Film Festival this year. You might remember last years film Chemistry. This year they did much better.
They are given a genre, line, prop and character. Check out what they came up with this year.

Team Name: Weirdos From Another Planet (or course!)
Genre: Holiday Film
Line: Whoa! Didn't see that coming!
Prop: Certificate
Character: Dan or Danielle Bridges Roommate




On Thursday we are going to see the premier at Jordan Commons! Everyone is invited. It starts at 6:00 & is $8.00. They are also doing a premier on Wednesday. I'll let you know if his team won any awards!

3 comments:

Louise Plummer said...

This was fun! Good luck with the judging!

Merz said...

Wow I didn't know your husband was into that stuff, maybe I did and I just didn't put 2 and 2 together! Good luck! And again, I didn't know you took pictures. All this time I've been looking for someone to snap some cute pics of Jane, I gave in and did it myself. I'll keep you in mind!

Tavan said...

Save a Tree! Save a Tree!