Monday, May 4, 2009

6 Months Old!
Stats:
Weight: 14 pounds 9 ounces 30%
Height: 26 inches long 64%
Still working on her weight but a very healthy girl!

Sage:
  • has the biggest smiles for you when she wakes up.
  • has one bottom tooth in and one on its way.
  • is almost rolling over from back to tummy.
  • is eating rice cereal like a champ.
  • has three naps a day; averaging two hours each time.
  • sleeps 11 hours at night.
  • gets to start trying some fruits & veggies.
  • is going on her first airplane ride on Friday! (I'm going to St. Louis to see my sister)
  • is the sweetest baby ever!
Love you baby girl!


11 comments:

Jayme said...

Beautiful little girl! Can't wait to meet her!

Gold-E said...

You make beautiful babies! She is somethin'!

TomKat said...

Oh my heavens, she is adorable!!!

Tavan said...

That is such a cute pic of her!! Really shows her big blue eyes and those expressive eyebrows!

You must love the 11 hour sleep nights....:)

Heidi Bingham said...

I can't believe she is six months...I love the picture, very cute1

Annie said...

what a doll baby! i love her bracelet!!

Aimee said...

I love this sweet picture! What a cutie pie!

maxfamclan said...

Okay seriously, what baby sleeps that much! That is awesome. You must have a secret that must be shared. Either that or I have just forgotten!

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a big girl...and beautiful like her sisters! Grammy and Grampy love that girl!

Brannon said...

Sage is pretty cool. We are going to be good friends, I can tell.

lulu said...

I wonder if you put mascara on her eyelashes...