Lying on the couch, snuggling.

In the bouncer.

Sitting on the couch watching some whale show.

In our beds, fully dressed.
Actually, Holland's favorite place to fall asleep is in the car.
This is just where she ends up.
Actually, Holland's favorite place to fall asleep is in the car.
This is just where she ends up.

On a rare occasion, watching "The Little Mermaid".

Before we've finished our drink.

On Grampy's shoulder.

Doing our homework.

And sometimes we find ourselves all turned around after a good nights sleep!








12 comments:
I say take it when you can get it!
Love,
Lack of Sleep Nana!
What cute pictures. They made me really sleepy though!
what a creative post. Wish I could catch a minute of sleep like that!
I wish I could just sleep anywhere like that! I'm the worst sleeper. I love the snuggle shots. That's my absolute favorite thing.
Hi-LARIOUS!!! I love these pictures.
This is a great post! Love all the random sleeping shots! LOL
Super cute of you and Sagey snuggled up... Love the randomness of Holland and her narcolpetness (sp?!) I love the one on her bed with her coat on... totally the kid from the Christmas story!
So cute! I love all the pictures you guys have taken. I'm such a sleeper. I'm sure my husband could take a million of these of just me. I can find a spot in every room in our house to snuggle up and fall asleep (including the car!).
the pic of holland on the bed is classic! I wish I were that sound of a sleeper! What a fun post! I can't believe how big Sage is getting!
Oh my goodness...how cute and funny!...I really like the one of your husband asleep with his homework and of holland spread out on her bed. Very cute.
You all look so tired!
Post a Comment