2000 Lexus RX300
Isn't it so pretty? I luuuuuuvvvvv it! Nicest car I've ever owned. Newest car I've ever owned. My most favorite car I've ever owned! And it's RED! Did I mention I love it?Thanks baby.
Oh, the only reason we bought a car was because Brannon's little car died a couple weeks ago. Now he gets the Jeep and I get this beautiful car! I love it!






8 comments:
You are the luckiest girl I know, AND ITS RED!!!! no wonder you haven't been online. You have been out cruizin! I sure hope that our cd is in the player and your windows are rolled down!
That is so nice!
That's NICE!!!! WAHHOOOOOO!!!
How fun! That's exciting.
Louis can't stop talking about your car. He just points and says something I don't quite understand.
It is beautiful.
FABULOUS! Its cute and... here is the best part.... it works!!
Fun! I love getting a new car!
New cars rock! I wish I could blog about getting a new car once a month. Needless to say, it probably wouldn't be blogging about a new car so much as venting about something/someone else.
In any case, congrats!
Post a Comment