Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm so talented!

Look what I can do!





Maybe someday I'll take my act on the road!

5 comments:

lulu said...

Sage is so big...I love her little expression. Yep...I'm pretty cool.
In response to your other post, we, Louis and I take a nap every single day. Although, we're always in the same spot. Louis in his crib, and me on the couch. I can't seem to take a nap in my bed. I guess I'm only allowed to sleep there at night.

Anonymous said...

She is growing too fast. Dad's play is completing different than with mom.

Nana

Anonymous said...

What can I say....she is very very talented!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! She has changed so much!! Must I say that is a cute outfit too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Tavan said...

So Funny! I love that her eyebrows totally say: WTF?! She is getting so big and so stinkin' cute.... Awww, the funny stuff Bran does with the kiddos

PS - WHERE are Brannon's side burns?!