I love how Holland is basically just eating everything. She didn't want to do much of anything else! She made some batter, and ate it. She got a hold of the spoon, licked it. She mixed some frosting, then ate it. She frosted her cupcake, and then ate it. She had a one track mind this afternoon, we are making sweets and I'm going to eat them!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Preparing for Valentine's Day
In preparation for Valentine's Day there was an important job to be done by the girls. Make some Valentine cupcakes! Alexis got a Princess Cookbook for Christmas and has been begging me to make something! We found this easy cupcake recipe and went for it.
I love how Holland is basically just eating everything. She didn't want to do much of anything else! She made some batter, and ate it. She got a hold of the spoon, licked it. She mixed some frosting, then ate it. She frosted her cupcake, and then ate it. She had a one track mind this afternoon, we are making sweets and I'm going to eat them!
I love how Holland is basically just eating everything. She didn't want to do much of anything else! She made some batter, and ate it. She got a hold of the spoon, licked it. She mixed some frosting, then ate it. She frosted her cupcake, and then ate it. She had a one track mind this afternoon, we are making sweets and I'm going to eat them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So cute! I am going to attempt to make cookies today my nephew. Two 2 year olds and a 7 month old. I will have to take pics then we can compare!! Take a deep breath, ohmmmmmmmm. Okay here we go!!
Super cute pics....love the ones of Holland eating at every opportunity! I totally get that!
Post a Comment