Friday, October 3, 2008

What is...

You be the judge!

6 comments:

Tavan said...

I have a hard time commenting on this one!!! Cause Brannon is my brother and you mix 'sexy' with 'brother' and Ewww! However, Jim Halpert is super sexy....so I think you have to answer this question based on how Brannon is related to you! Good thing you picked Bran, Lisa!

Amber said...

Uhhh, just cuz I have actually met Brannon, I am going to have to stick with my fantasy that will never come true. No offense, but ewww! I can't think of my best friends hubby as sexy. They look awfully alike though.

Aimee said...

that is funny! But of course, I have to go with jim Halpart. Brannon is my brother from another life - and some of this one. Ick, right?

lulu said...

Love the video. I hope that was in response to my comments on earlier posts! Yeah! I tell ya, true similarities.

Heidi Bingham said...

That is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Well....no question here who is the most HANDSOME....and I don't think that it's just because I'm the MOM. Won't comment on the "sexyness"... leave that to the peers.