Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He's back!

Brannon has been gone since Friday in CaLiFoRnIa! He went with his two sisters, Tavan and Lauren to visit his brother Jordan. Just the siblings... wow what a sight that would have been! They had tons of fun and I'll post later about his actual vacation and the things they did.

I'm just so glad that he's home! You know that saying "Absence makes the HeArT grow fonder", well that is soooooo true! I missed him terribly. The weekend wasn't bad by any means. I actually got to go to my parents condo in Bear Lake with them on Saturday and Sunday which really made the time easier. But yesterday it was just me and Holland (which isn't abnormal) all day long with the knowledge that Brannon wouldn't be coming home from work or school that night. It was really sad. It was by far the hardest day of having him gone. Not because the kids were more difficult or because I was so tired (I'm always tired) but because I just missed him.

It seems like my posts lately are about Brannon rather than things that we are doing or not doing. I'm just really appreciating him right now. He's rarely home anyway with work and school but still at the end of the night... he comes home, and that makes all the difference in the world!

Babe, I love you and I'm so glad that you are home! I missed you! Anyone want to babysit two girls so we can have more time together?


PS: The picture is when he made grape juice, from the grapes outside, with the girls. This "fun time together" allowed us to find out that Holland is allergic to grape juice!

PPS: Brannon made the video of the previous post about himself being sexier then Jim Halpert. I happen to agree with him but I think I need to make that clear! I found it funny that he did this on his own!

4 comments:

Tavan said...

I'll have to burn you a CD of all our pics. I have complied my and Lauren's camera....so I'll make sure you get a copy. Super cute pics.

Anonymous said...

I hope Miss Holland was okay!! Looks like they had a good time. Thanks for the tip on the blog backgrounds...and I am glad that I am not the only one who has done that!!

Zanny said...

Hey Cutie!
I found your blog from Julie's and I love your entries! You have the sweetest little family. I loved reading how much you missed Brannon, and you pictures all convey how happy you are. If you want, you can check out our blog too! Our address is www.zannysimonsays.blogspot.com
Love,
Suzanne(Cederlof)Simon

Kate said...

Aren't good husbands the best?