It's raining leaves! We had a nice enjoyable Sunday afternoon playing in the beautiful weather! After paying outside we decided to make some caramel apples! Yummy! Everyone helped and after dinner we had dessert!
Looks like fun! Sorry we didn't get to see each other...being here only a few days, we were jammed pack and I got sick the last few days that just knocked me out.
7 comments:
I love those pics of the leaves being thrown in the air! Very cool! Also, have any extra of those caramel apples?! Yummy!!
YUMMY!!!!!!!! I want a caramel apple!!!!!!! I so miss the Fall in Utah, you can't beat it, it is beautiful.
Yum! I love caramel apples. What a great idea. I might have to have my nieces over for some treats.
how wonderful to celebrate autumn...I so loved it as a child -and you guys are making wonderful memories for your children!
Looks like fun! Sorry we didn't get to see each other...being here only a few days, we were jammed pack and I got sick the last few days that just knocked me out.
I love the pictures of the leaves! Great shots!
You're such a great mom! I bet the girls went to bed, hoping that tomorrow could be just as cool! I miss you.
Post a Comment