I just want to take a minute and express my appreciation to my wonderful hubby, Brannon. It's been an extremely busy year for him and with my pregnancy, I'm afraid I haven't been that much of a help to him.He started school one year ago this month and while he absolutely loves it, he is quite busy with it. Some quarters are better then others but he is hanging in there. Every quarter he goes full-time to get through as quickly as possible. Along with going full-time at school, he is working full-time so that I can remain at home with the girls. He even finds time to help me out with my own projects. We don't spend very much time together. Most of the time that we do get to be in the same room he is working on homework and projects.
I'm not at all trying to pull the pity party strings. I just want my honey to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he is doing to support our family. It comes with great sacrifice, more on his part then on mine.
Brannon, I'm grateful for the love that you continue to show me even when I'm not doing the things that I should be doing as a wife, mother, housekeeper, or cook. I'm so glad that you can come home and be able to make yourself something for dinner even though you are tired, because you know that I'm exhausted too. My thoughts are always with you and I hope that you know how much I love you. I'm so proud of you sweetheart. I know that you are fulfilling your dreams, what you may not know is that at the same time you are fulfilling mine as well! You are my knight in shining armour, I love you babe!






5 comments:
ok, so I compared the pictures of Jim and Brannon, and they do have similar characteristics. Oh good, I can sleep now.
Way to go Brannon! Brownie points from the wife. Good man!
Lis,
What a sweet husband. I am so glad you found someone who is so great!
He is a great guy!! I'm glad you like him...I like him too :)
How sweet. Everyone needs to hear that as often as you can handle dishing it out. You are to be given props too, it's no easy task to be a stay-at-home mom with not a lot of relief.
Don't let her fool you. She is doing a wonderful job as a mother and wife. I certainly couldn't do what she does everyday. She is a great wife to me. But I do appreciate that I am the star of the blog! It means a lot sweetheart! I love you!
Post a Comment