Saturday, March 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

Well, we are at the end of the month and down to almost our last birthday, Lisa! In case you hadn't guessed, this is Brannon posting instead of Lisa! I just want to say what a great wife you are to me and mother to our children (and sometimes to me too!). You make me laugh, you make me smile, you are very understanding and patient with all the times I have to be gone or be doing other things. You are beautiful and are more beautiful to me every time I look at you. I'm so unbelievably lucky and happy to have you in my life! Happy Birthday sweetheart! Be sure and check out the attached video I made for you! I love you!

6 comments:

Life as we are living it said...

Lisa, you are one lucky woman! What an awesome way to show you he loves you. Kuddo's to you Brannon and never change. Happy Birthday Lisa!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Happy birthday! Love the video :)

The Felts said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lisa!! You ARE an amazing woman. Love you!!

Aimee said...

I thought there might be partial nudity in this film...glad I didn't have to see Brannon's bum. Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Tavan said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you're gonna hit up Vegas for your Bday! You will have tons of fun...sorry I couldn't make it this year. Um, I'm kinda busy making something :) Glad you are my sis in law!!

And Brannon...I found myself saying: Stop! Stop now!! lol

Josh and Anna said...

Lisa you are so sweet to recognize everyone's birthday, I'm glad Brannon gave a special shout out to you. Have a great Birthday!