Our little Miss Rose is 4 years old today!Holland is such a sweet child. She is her own person. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. She does things on her own time, when she is ready. She's always been this way from the day she was born, which was 5 weeks earlier then when the doctor wanted her to come! Holland crawled, walked, and talked later than average, but once she did you couldn't stop her!!
Holland is shy. If anyone attempts to make conversation with her she crawls into her own little shell of arms. But once she feels comfortable with those around her, she opens right up and is the most outspoken and silly girl. She likes to be the center of attention at these times... I wonder where she gets that from?!
Holland is our little klutz! Yes, this little girl loves to run and play but usually ends up on the ground within minutes! She falls down or runs into something a surprising amount during the day, and she has the bumps and bruises to show for it!! But I have to give her credit because as much as she falls, she gets right back up without any fuss and claims, "I'm okay!"
Holland brings so much laughter to our family and we love having her with us!
Holland is shy. If anyone attempts to make conversation with her she crawls into her own little shell of arms. But once she feels comfortable with those around her, she opens right up and is the most outspoken and silly girl. She likes to be the center of attention at these times... I wonder where she gets that from?!
Holland is our little klutz! Yes, this little girl loves to run and play but usually ends up on the ground within minutes! She falls down or runs into something a surprising amount during the day, and she has the bumps and bruises to show for it!! But I have to give her credit because as much as she falls, she gets right back up without any fuss and claims, "I'm okay!"
Holland brings so much laughter to our family and we love having her with us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS HOLLAND ROSE!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
WE LOVE YOU!






7 comments:
That is such a cute pic of her! Happy Bday to her and I'm excited for her to get all her freakin' fairies! She's gonna flip. How I love Honnand so much :)
Oh my goodness! She is so stinkin cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday little Miss Rose. How we all love you! You are our favorite little Tinkerbell! It's going to be a "fairy" Happy Birthday for you! Love from Grammy and Grampy Jay
I love that picture of her, she is so beautiful!
Hope the celebrations were all that you had planned and hoped them to be!
What a cutie. I just found your blog through Julie's so now I can read up about your family. Send me your email and i'll send you an invite to mine. Your family is so cute!
Happy Late Birthday Holland! We love you and we hope that you had a great one!
Post a Comment