I hope the movie is better than this trailer. It looks really boring...and I'll be seeing the movie at 12:30am on whatever day it comes out on with 500 screaming girls, and 25 screaming gay men.
I love how much you love it!! I'm excited to see it...but I guess I'm not crazy excited to see it cause I'm so distracted right now!! However, my mom said she would watch baby for when we see this together :)
9 comments:
I saw this last night! Sooooo good! I hope it can be as good as New Moon! Especially considering this director openly bashed the books!
Lisa, you are pretty!
Aimee, I'm going to take that as a compliment and not as "your dumb", which is what I'm thinking you really mean!!!
I hope the movie is better than this trailer. It looks really boring...and I'll be seeing the movie at 12:30am on whatever day it comes out on with 500 screaming girls, and 25 screaming gay men.
I love how much you love it!! I'm excited to see it...but I guess I'm not crazy excited to see it cause I'm so distracted right now!! However, my mom said she would watch baby for when we see this together :)
Looks exciting.
So, they just had to include 2 seconds of Jacob (that's his name right?) without his shirt on. He's obviously spent sometime on the pec- deck.
I still need to watch New Moon with Linds. She really has fun with the series. Also want to see Avatar... Take Care.
Thanks Tavan for enjoying it with me, and I for sure go see it with you! Although I can't promise it will be the first time.... you know.
Is it so bad that we are planning our entire summer vacation around this movie coming out?
Post a Comment