Established 2005
That was awesome!! So funny! Who's the guy that was missing for you??
I know who is missing!!! I think he SHOULD be president! Argh!
OMG...I laughed so hard when my mom posted this on FB...seriously, this was so pretty!! HOWEVER....Where's Johnny???!!!
Also.... where's Bradley??!!
Oh, I didn't think of Bradley, he should most definitely be there! But of course the main handsome man for me.... Mr. Johnny Depp. He's the new honorary President for the Handsome Men's Club!!! Votes are in... and it's official!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was awesome!! So funny! Who's the guy that was missing for you??
I know who is missing!!! I think he SHOULD be president! Argh!
OMG...I laughed so hard when my mom posted this on FB...seriously, this was so pretty!! HOWEVER....
Where's Johnny???!!!
Also.... where's Bradley??!!
Oh, I didn't think of Bradley, he should most definitely be there! But of course the main handsome man for me.... Mr. Johnny Depp. He's the new honorary President for the Handsome Men's Club!!! Votes are in... and it's official!!
Post a Comment