Established 2005
Eewww. That spider gives me the heebie jeebies! Yuck! Box elder bugs are just annoying.
Yes, the bug guy is my best friend this time of year!! I guess that is one plus about living in Idaho.... shorter bug season :) They aren't even out yet, in fact the snow isn't even gone yet!!
Yuck! That's why I am glad I am married to a bug guy. No bugs here.
Gross!!!
i DID see those bugs on you when i was at your house the other night.... but i didnt want to say anything to freak you out ;)
Make the appointment - as you said, NO BUGS ON BABIES!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Eewww. That spider gives me the heebie jeebies! Yuck! Box elder bugs are just annoying.
Yes, the bug guy is my best friend this time of year!! I guess that is one plus about living in Idaho.... shorter bug season :) They aren't even out yet, in fact the snow isn't even gone yet!!
Yuck! That's why I am glad I am married to a bug guy. No bugs here.
Gross!!!
i DID see those bugs on you when i was at your house the other night.... but i didnt want to say anything to freak you out ;)
Make the appointment - as you said, NO BUGS ON BABIES!!
Post a Comment