Friday, March 6, 2009

Sage's Stats
  • Weight: 12 pounds 7 ounces 29%
  • Height: 24 inches 39%
  • Head Circumference: 15 inches 35%
I thought she would weigh more, and she is a little below average, but perfect for her height. I guess she is supposed to be eating about 6 ounces every 4-5 hours, but I don't think she is getting that. She only nurses for maybe 20 minutes total, so I doubt she's getting 6 ounces. She also tends to eat every 3-4 hours so... I guess it's something we can work on. But all in all a healthy girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She certainly seems perfect to me! And she also gets the prize for the most amazing sleeper I've ever heard of...she definitely didn't get that from her daddy....

Anonymous said...

So is just darling, I love the outfit! Lainey still has quite a bit of chub that the could lend to miss Sage..I think she is still in the 90% for weight...ha!

Tavan said...

AND she is so chillax!! She didnt even make a peep on Saturday :)

tiburon said...

She is a cutie patootie!!

maxfamclan said...

I wouldn't change a thing! She is so adorable.