
She's getting so big! Here are a few things about Sage:
- She sleeps 11-12 hours at night.
- She smiles at you when you come to get her out of her crib.
- She is ticklish under her arms.
- She loves taking baths. She gets so excited and kicks her legs.
- She has found her hands and continually sticks them in her mouth.
- She laughs when you make funny noises.
- She is scared of anything loud.
- She's learning to fall asleep on her own. (meaning I don't have to rock her to sleep.)
- She takes good naps during the day.
- She likes to watch the colors change on the TV.
- She has beautiful blue eyes.
- She is a good mix of both mom and dad.
We go to the doctors on Friday so I'll let you know her stats then!
We just love this little girl! Alexis and Holland love holding her and giving her kisses. We're so grateful to have three little princesses in our family.
LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!






7 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute!! I love that she sleeps so much at night (Brannon) and is scared of loud noises (Lisa)and have pretty blue eyes (Brannon) and loves taking baths (Lisa)...she totally is a mix!!
She's a dream. I love the up close shot.
She's so cute! I hadn't seen an updated pic of her, so this was a good post!
I can't believe she is 4 months already...she is beautiful!!!
How fun to see this little "update" on Sage. How I wish that I would have had something like this to be able to share my babies with my parents, let alone friends and other family. Some of the blessings of the electronic age! Little Sage is truly a sweetheart - and yes, I agree a good combo platter of her parents!
Ah, she is a doll! You are so freaking lucky that she ALREADY sleeps through the night!! Lainey has been now since about 9 months of age and it is a HUGE blessing. Her eyes are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment