Established 2005
Lisa - you're bordering on needing an intervention here. I think you are addicted to twilight. In a bad way, possibly. :)
YOU ARE KILLIN' ME! I love how you admit that you have a Twilight problem though:) The first step to any addiction problem is admitting you have a problem.... :)
You seriously liked it that much? I honestly thought the movie ruined it for me...
You are too funny!!! Just think it comes out at the end of this month and then you can watch it every nite.
Hey, I saw it four times in one weekend.You won't hear anything from me...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lisa - you're bordering on needing an intervention here. I think you are addicted to twilight. In a bad way, possibly. :)
YOU ARE KILLIN' ME! I love how you admit that you have a Twilight problem though:) The first step to any addiction problem is admitting you have a problem.... :)
You seriously liked it that much? I honestly thought the movie ruined it for me...
You are too funny!!! Just think it comes out at the end of this month and then you can watch it every nite.
Hey, I saw it four times in one weekend.
You won't hear anything from me...
Post a Comment