Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Live Nativity

My parents are on a committee that puts on a live Nativity every year. This year Brannon and I are lucky enough to be apart as well. We will be playing the parts of the Holy Family (Mary & Joseph) with Sage as baby Jesus from 8:15-9:00pm.
We invite all who would like to attend. It's truly an amazing experience. Hope to see you there!

Wednesday, December 10th
6:00-9:00 pm
Bonneville Glen
1050 South 1500 East

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds neat!

Marsh Mayhem said...

Hey, we're going to be there!! My baby brother's singing at 8:30, so we've been planning it for weeks. Now we have a double reason to go!

lulu said...

I'm excited for you. I asked dad if he would find Nevada or someone to take a video of all of you in costume. I would love to see what I can! Unfortunately, virtually is the only solution I can think of.
Good luck!