Sunday, December 21, 2008

Listen to What I Hear....

this is what I get to listen to... EVERY NIGHT! I thought you should hear it too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sleep with a snorer too!
Earplugs are my best friend!

Nevada said...

Ha Ha that so sucks but hillarous at the same time. sorry!

Tavan said...

That sound is SO FAMILIAR!! I'm happy to not have to live with that anymore! When we went to Oceano, I got to experience this again.... ahhh....what a weiner :)

Josh and Anna said...

Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

Gold-E said...

oh my heck. I had to stop the video before the 45 seconds were up it was driving me crazy. I'm so glad G doesn't snore!!

Annie said...

Oh you poor thing! That would drive me nuts! When Andy starts snoring he get a good jab to the ribs to make him turn over. I have been known to hold his lips together too!

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Hilarious! What black mail! He probably denied that he even did it before he actually got to hear himself, am I right?

Aimee said...

Oh my hell! That is bad. Brannon is a deep sleeper.