Friday, November 7, 2008

Sage's first day of life...

7 comments:

Kate said...

She's so cute! Congratulations!

lulu said...

Okay, so Sage totally needs a picture of herself with Aunt Lindsey...I'm just sayin'. So cool that mom and dad came at 1:00am to welcome Sage to the family.
Hollands hair looks long. What beautiful girls you have. I'm excited to see you.

Tavan said...

That was such a cute slide show! I also loved the sequential order of things...I know, I'm a nerd. You have some darling pictures. You have some great pics of Lexi and Holland with Sage. Awesome. I love the one of Lexi holding Sage and Holland looking at her.....:)

Amber said...

K, so I told you before, congrats and I sooooo wish I was closer to help you. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see those newborn pics!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those were fun pictures! And I just realized- I have never seen a baby get it's first bath!

annie said...

3 beautiful girls. You look so happy.

tiburon said...

Awww what a cutie patootie! Congrats mama! And way to have a smile on your face through it all :)