Sunday, November 16, 2008

For Brannon!

I'm impressed! Seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that was way fun!
I might steal it and put it on my blog...

Anonymous said...

I totally snagged this from Aimee's blog and sent it to Jordan. I figured you'd make sure that Brannon saw it!

Mike said...

Wow. That takes talent. Did you notice that was the same shot for all four windows? I wonder how long that took him to compose and shoot and edit.

Brannon, any new productions on youtube?

Take Care.

Mike said...

I need to clarify that last comment. When I said "did you notice that was the same shot in all four windows" what I was trying to convey was that it seemed to be a single "take" without any interruption in all four windows. Very entertaining. Keep the good posts coming.

Tavan said...

yes, I love it! AND I can totally see Brannon doing something nerdy..i mean cool..like that! :)