Holy crap, I can't believe my little baby is already 9 months old! I've tried so hard to enjoy every stage of her life, knowing that she will probably be my last. I've loved that she has taken her time in accomplishing some of the tasks you see a lot of 9 month olds doing. She is not quite crawling, she isn't quite eating table foods, and she still likes to be swaddled in her blanket at night.She still feels like a baby to me and I love it!9 MONTH STATS:
Sage:
- Weight: 16 pounds 15 ounces 9 %
- Height: 28 1/4 inches 75%
Sage:
- has both her bottom teeth in and almost both of her top. They have both broken through but they are not all the way in yet.
- is so close to crawling! I give her a week, and we won't be able to stop her!
- is starting to pull herself up into a standing position. She won't crawl for long.
- loves apple juice!
- loves faces. She will grab at anyone's face if they get close enough to her reach.
- still smiles at everyone! She is such a friendly baby.
- is a momma's girl. Life is always better when mom has her!
- is still my little baby no matter how old she gets!






8 comments:
Crawling? I think Roy has her on the weight...Go Sage!
Yowsers...those blue eyes are gonna be killers some day! lol. And her eyebrows, since birth, have always been so expressive. Sheesh... 9th percentile...why do you starve your kids?! ha.. just jokes :)
What a cutie...and I agree - those eyes with those lashes and brows are going to be boy magnets! Watch out.... She is such a sweet baby girl, and Grammy loves her so!
Oh, Lisa, she's so darling! What a babe she is. You really do have a cute family - and of course you would :) You're QUITE the babe yourself!
She is such a doll! So you're thinking you're done with three huh? Three is sounding good to me too!
Only three? C'mon go for the boy!
I see I'm not the only one in love with those baby blues! Opa loves the grandkids for sure!
What a doll baby! She is soo cute!!
awwww! I just love babies! She is such a fun mix of both of you. I can't wait to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment