Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Perfectionist

Yesterday I asked Brannon if he would please change the batteries in the play cell phone so it would make noises when Sage played with it. This is what I found this morning.Why the phone had to be taken apart completely, I know not why, but I'm thinking I'm seeing a little of my hubby as a kid coming out. I just hope he can get it put back together.

11 comments:

Gold-E said...

That is so funny! Maybe he's trying to change the ring tone or something.

Anonymous said...

how funny!

lulu said...

wow. You will have to let us know if it still works once he has it back together. I hope he can remember the reason why he pulled out the screwdriver in the first place.
Love you guys.

Tavan said...

So Typical!! I remember when we were growing up and I walked in his bedroom and there were reminants of a blender, stereo and something else.. with pieces EVERYWHERE. However, on a good note, everything was put back together and WORKING :)

Annie said...

Ha ha! Jayson used to do the same thing! Although I don't think he ever got around to putting anything back together :).

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a blast from the past! Just don't ask him to set the table (he'll know what I mean!)

Brannon said...

HOLD IT EVERYONE!! HOLD IT!! Let's get the story straight! Lisa had put new batteries into the phone and it didn't work. She noticed some corrosion on the battery terminal and I took it apart to see if the connections were still good. THEN I got distracted and left it in pieces. I have every intention to make it work again...and perhaps change the ringtone.

Unknown said...

Too funny...I'm sure he will get it back together...something about men and taking things apart...they are goofs.

tiburon said...

Rut roh. What a crack up!

maxfamclan said...

That is hilarious! I guess that is why I am ready to invest in a woman's took kit, then I can have my own tools to change all those "child proof" batteries.

Josh and Anna said...

Love it!!