For dinner we hit the shack, Joe's Crab Shack that is, where we had a wonderful dinner! Bran's sissy Tavan and her hubby Jarom joined us.
If you've ever been to Joes's for someones birthday you know that they can really embarrass the birthday patron! Of course if you know Brannon you know no one can embarrass him! He totally got into it!After dinner we headed back to his mom's and had some cake and ice cream! Brannon decided to make little cookie hamburgers that we put on top of cupcakes.
We decided we could be a little crazy since it was his birthday, so we headed to the midnight showing of Transformers II! I've never been to a midnight showing of anything, and this movie was a great one to start with! It was long though, and while that normally wouldn't have effected me... I was really tired when it was over! Considering it was 3:00 am when we got out, you can see why. (Oh, and I may or may not have been able to see the New Moon trailer on the big screen! Yay!)







6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brannon! What a fun-filled day!
Happy B-day Brannon! Looks like you guys had fun! And Lisa, I am impressed, I don't think I could have stayed awake during the movie!!
Wow! That was an exciting day. Two movies in one day is exhausting! Happy Birthday Brannon!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh, could you do anymore in one day?! Scary that YOU were sleeping on the way home and Bran was driving...glad you made it home!
Happy Birthday! I love that video, it is just so Brannon!
mid-night showings are fun aren't they!?! My brother said the screaming during The New Moon trailer was so loud that you couldn't even hear the THX sound check afterwards.
Post a Comment