Brannon frequently checks out failblog.org*. It's a blog of failures, so when we decided to extract the nugget from Holland's mouth, for safety, he wanted to add this video.
*(CAUTION: failblog.org has a filter available due to some above PG13 content)
Okay that was hilarious!!! Today Aidan fell asleep in the car while eating a sucker, and every now and then he would actually try to lick the sucker in his sleep!
Sooo funny!! She's like "get your finger outta my mouth, I'm sleeping woman!" Ella has past out on french fries before, what do they put in these kids meals i wonder??
10 comments:
That was funny!
Okay that was hilarious!!!
Today Aidan fell asleep in the car while eating a sucker, and every now and then he would actually try to lick the sucker in his sleep!
Sooo funny!! She's like "get your finger outta my mouth, I'm sleeping woman!" Ella has past out on french fries before, what do they put in these kids meals i wonder??
That was hysterical. I love after every attempt, she chews just a little bit more. Great little clip, Brannon!
Julie likes this!
I love that she stayed asleep through it all. Funny!
NICE! She is a SOUND sleeper!!!
That is one tired little cookie! (or should I say "nugget"!!) The cameraman is laughing so hard he's shaking the car!
Love it! She's such a silly girl!
One of my favorite Holland videos to date!!
Post a Comment