Brannon's computer has been in need of a good looking at by those smart people at the apple store. The only day he had any time at all to get it down there was Sunday, so we made a day of it! After we dropped off the computer, we watch all the kiddies play in the fountains at Gateway. Of course the girls were dying because they wanted so badly to get in the water.




Afterwords, we hopped onto Trax and headed up to Temple Square!

I had never been in the conference center so Brannon decided we were going to take a tour of the building. Holy crap that building is enormous! It was so overwhelming to walk into a room that holds twenty-one thousand people. I've never been to a conference session live, and would very much like to one day.

Eventually the tour took us to the roof. It's hard to believe you are on the roof of a building when you are up there. All I can say is WOW! It was so cool.



After the tour we walked over to the temple grounds again to "play" in the pond. The girls loved splashing around in the water.

That was until I realized that I hadn't changed Sage's diaper in over 4 hours.

Yeah, she was a mess, and that's saying it nicely. Poor thing. I then realized I didn't have any wipes. Crap. So Brannon went on a hunt to find a building open so he could get some wet paper towels. While he was gone I asked a cute little family, with lots of kids, if they could spare some wipes. By the time Brannon got back the girls were bored and wanted to go home!
We got back onto Trax and headed to Gateway once again.

We watched the fountains a little more, got some ice cream (the girls had been so good, they needed a treat), picked up Brannon's computer and headed home! It was a wonderful way to spend the day.
Although we were very tuckered out!
5 comments:
Super cute pics!! I love how excited they are to ride the Trax! Fun ONLY when you are a kid :)
Also, i love the pic of you checking Sage's poopy diaper...if you look closely, it looks like Sage is trying to check if you have a poopy diaper too! She's like: if you check mine, I'm gonna check yours! haha
What cute girlies! I totally know the feeling of realizing it's been way too long since your child has been changed - I love the pic of you checking her bottom! What a fun day.
Sounds fun! Why do we forget the wipes? I do it all the time. Ughh!
How fun! I love how you let the day play out.....
I LOVE the picture of three girls. They are so pretty.
Post a Comment