Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The 5 most commonly used words at our house...

I HAVE TO GO POTTY!

Seriously when do they learn to pull their pants down, get on the "potty", and wipe their butt, ON THEIR OWN?

I have so many other things I'd rather do.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Ah geez, Ethan STILL has trouble with the whole butt wiping thing...good luck with that!!!

Jules Holbrook said...

Uh, Lisa, at least they want to go...mine still can't tear themselves away from playing to do the tinkle in the potty instead of their pants.

Tavan said...

Weird....I hear that in my house too....

maxfamclan said...

Isn't it the truth? It takes way longer to get "trained" than you think. No one ever tells you that actually getting your child to go in the potty is only a first step. Then there are about a million other things they have to learn before I considered them "potty trained." i.e., telling me when (instead of me timing it), handling clothes, wiping, handling clothes again (assuming they haven't landed in the toilet), remembering to flush and wash. I hate potty training!

tiburon said...

I cannot wait for the day when pottying isn't an issue around here!