Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 Months Old!


Our little Sage is already 2 months old! She is suddenly a baby and not just a newborn. We went to the doctors today, so here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs 4 ounces 32% Centile
Height: 22 inches 33 % Centile

So she is a little under average but doing wonderful!

The doctor was suprised to hear that she is sleeping through the night. Yes, you heard me right, she is sleeping 8-10 hours at night, most nights! I'm a happy mom!

She can be a fussy baby though. Usually after eating. Doctor says that's just normal for some babies this age. All in all she is doing good.

Sage is smiling, and looking around and will occasionally grab at things. We are so happy to have her in our family. She makes everyone so very happy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute pic of the fam!

Louise Plummer said...

She doesn't sound under average in any way.

lulu said...

Thanks for the update. You all look wonderful. I miss you.

Jayme said...

What a cute little family! I was telling Brannon at work that Sage is so stinkin adorable!! Oh, and thanks for getting that Scentsy for me! You're a doll!

Jayme said...

Oh, by the way, we've changed our blog, I mean, I've changed our blog to blogger. http://jeremyandjayme.blogspot.com

Tavan said...

Cute pic of the fam! Lexi is so stinkin' photogenic! That is a great pic of all of you :) Sage is getting so big...yet she is so small. I loved during church when Holland pointed out the "pee-pee" spot on her Belle Barbie.... lol

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Cute picture! Is that Sage's blessing dress?

Annie said...

Cute family pic! All the girls are so freaking cute!!!!

Heidi Bingham said...

I love the family picture! I can't believe how fast they grow up...I can't remember Lilley being so small.

maxfamclan said...

What a cute picture! I love the yellow dresses, and Sage really does look like a baby! I think she is just he perfect size.

tiburon said...

Your family is STUNNING!